Animals and Reading - The Week in Review
In the middle of my staycation week I did host one webinar in my Practical Ed Tech summer series. Next week I'm hosting Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom. I hope you'll join me to learn how to plan, conduct, and evaluate five video projects that can be done in almost any K-12 classroom.These were the week's most popular posts:
1. A Good Place to Find Free Images and Music for Classroom Projects
2. Geo Artwork - A Fun Game About Geography and Art
3. Summer Reading, Notebooks, and Thinking
4. Best of 2022 So Far - Image Background Removers
5. Best of 2022 So Far - QRToon
6. Best of 2022 So Far - Mote
7. Best of 2022 So Far - Readlee
Starting this week I'm hosting a series of seven Practical Ed Tech webinars. You can register for one or all seven of them. Read about them here or follow the links below to register.
- Video Projects for Almost Every Classroom
- Classroom Podcasting 101
- DIY App Creation for the Rest of Us
- Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- To Geography & Beyond With Google Earth & Maps
- Get Organized With Google Classroom, Calendar, and Keep
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 41,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- If you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.