Brainstorming, Games, and Flying Teachers - The Week in Review
To all of you that ended your school year this week, congratulations! You made it through a school year unlike any other! To those who still have a few weeks left (as I do), the finish line is in sight and you're going to make it!These were the week's most popular posts:
1. A Collaborative Brainstorming and Voting Tool - No Registration Required
2. How to Create Your Own Online Board Game
3. How to Combine Canva and TeacherMade to Make Online Activities
4. Fling the Teacher! - A Fun Review Game
5. Five Warm-up Activities for Group Brainstorming Sessions
6. New Text Overlay Options in Google Docs
7. Seven Good Tools for Creating and Publishing Online Timelines
Register This Weekend!
Early-bird registration for the Practical Ed Tech Virtual Summer Camp ends on Monday at midnight (Eastern Time). Register for the session of your choice right here!
On-demand Professional Development
This post originally appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used without permission. Sites that steal my (Richard Byrne's) work include CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured image captured by Richard Byrne.
- Ten Search Strategies Students Need to Know
- A Crash Course in Making & Teaching With Video
- A Crash Course in Google Earth & Maps for Social Studies
Other Places to Follow Me:
- The Practical Ed Tech Newsletter comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite tip of the week and the week's most popular posts from Free Technology for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has more than 35,000 subscribers watching my short tutorial videos on a wide array of educational technology tools.
- I've been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Technology for Teachers Facebook page features new and old posts from this blog throughout the week.
- And if you're curious about my life outside of education, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.