Ways To Be Attracted To Organizing With Magnets
Organizing with magnets is actually a viable means of better home organization. It doesnt matter if you want to organize your kitchen, bathroom or home officemagnets can help you do it. Today we have ways to be attracted to organizing with magnets. Check them out!
Organizing With Magnets In The Kitchen
- Organizing with magnets is as simple as keeping lists and to-do notes on your fridge. If you already do that, youre organizing with magnets already. The trick is to keep clutter from taking over the front of your refrigerator.
- Another way to organize with magnets in the kitchen is to use a magnetic spice rack. This is especially effective for small kitchens with limited cabinet and drawer space. Mount a magnet board on the wall, and use magnetic spice jars to organize all your spices.
Organizing With Magnets In The Home Office
- A magnetic board in the home office is a genius way to organize your home office! If you use magnetic jars to hold things such as elastic bands, paper clips and thumb tacks, you free up a ton of space from your desktop and desk drawers. Use a magnetic pencil holder to organize your pens and pencils. A magnetic clip organizes important papers and keeps them right at eye level to help you stay on top of things.
Organizing With Magnets In The Bathroom
- Mount a magnetic board to the wall in your bathroom, and use it in a myriad of ways to organize your stuff. Glue magnets to the back of your cosmetic cases and use the magnetic board to easily arrange your makeup and keep everything in easy reach.
- Attach small metal buckets to a magnetic board. Use the buckets to hold cotton balls, Q-tips, and other bathroom essentials.
Other Ways to Organize with Magnets
- Hot glue a magnet to the sides of your flashlights. Mount the flashlights in handy spots, such as the door of your fuse box or the tool box inside your garage. Youll always have a flashlight in the places where you commonly need one.
- Place small magnetic strips inside the doors of your bathroom cabinets to organize bobby pins and hair clips. Here are other ways to organize small things around the house.